Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bad-Ass

Yo wassup. 

I just got back from my math exam. I CANNOT THINK. My brain, is dead. I slept for 3 hours. That is from 3-6 AM. I had way too many dreams about functions and e and ln and log. I spent an hour and a half THINKING NON STOP of things I don't WANT TO THINK ABOUT. I HATE MATH. And yeah, I ran out of time to finish it, I felt like I could have done so much better. It went something like this "ok, I've got this, I can do this" teacher: 30 minutes left! me: "FUCK! OH FUCK" Literally. I screamed in my head. I was paralyzed. 
Well. Now I am going to get my new glasses ;) Expect some new pictures of me being hipster. This is my bad ass mood, OOTD BRING IT : Oh And btw, the previous outfit, my sweater from loc right- well he is leaving today :( He came to school to say goodbye and he just left. He cried. There is something about guys bursting into tears, it's just so sweet and sad too, their emotion seems so much more real, so strong. Poor Loc, going to the US army school. Good luck!  I will miss you baby. Too bad we had to literally RUN from you to get to our exam room on time.... 





Because I'm sad and exhausted. 


Dear math: FUCK OFF. JUST GET THE FUCK OFF. 


I love this hoodie. The simple colors of the rigid design, the fact that it's tightly fitted. I love it. 






Ball so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me. I failed math, but at least I totally aced my TOK presentation. FUCK YEAH. 



Neon pink Chuck Taylors <3 To those who made fun of my shoes- CHECK THIS OUT SUCKAS. I LOOK LIKE A MOTHERFUCKING SEX GODDESS. 

Aight- Outfit Details:

Hoodie- Adidas (DUH)
Jeans: Pepe Jeans 
Shoes: Converse All Star
Beanie- American Apparel 

B is out. 
Too tired to type. I wish you all the best. Please excuse me for the harsh language, I am just in a GANGSTA mood, I just want to smash someone's face with my huge math book. That's how bad it gets suckers.

x to the fucking o
(in case you're wondering, no I'm not bi-polar....) 

4 comments:

  1. That's what I do every night before an exam!! Love the Chucks, so cool.
    Glasses-wearers unite!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) hahaha I will post pictures with my glasses today :)

      Delete
  2. this outfit is awesome, i love your quirky poses and dramatic descriptions!! hahaha i will be back

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks love <3 hahah it sure is quirky. I was so traumatized after my test

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx