Friday, January 18, 2013

Balcony Session

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen! 

Today I woke up quite late, like, 10 AM late. I need to study for my mid-term, yet I still spent about an hour and a half taking pictures of myself and trying different angels with my camera as I have to take pictures of my outfits on top of 10 books. Because I don't have a photographer unfortunately... But. It is what it is, I am currently listening to Ritual Union by Little Dragon and even though the sky looks like I am swimming in a glass of milk, I still feel the sun and the nice warm weekend. (It's winter here, and I walk around in shorts- yeap).

Here it is lovelies: also- I apologize. My eyes look swollen, because of my new contact lenses, I don't know. Why are my eyes RED?! Eh, still gonna wear them anyway. LOL. See you all in the ER! 




Self portrait. Yes. On the balcony because the sun is better than my artificial light bulbs. 



Lace- Je suis desole. My hair looks awks.  












Cos I love my oxford shoes! Preppy? Eh, sort of. 



Accessories: Simple. But I had to add my rosary, It's just so beautiful (in case you're wondering, no I am not Christian, and no I don't believe in God, but do I call myself an atheist? Nope. I am nothing) 

Outfit Details:

Shorts- Zara
Tights- Random Korean Brand
Shirt- Top Shop
Shoes- Black leather Gino Rossi
Watch- Longines 
Rosary- Bough at a local church supply store in Poland 

That is it! I better go and study for math, I cannot fail my exams. Cannot. Otherwise chao chao IB, chao chao university... Where did you/ will you go to uni? Do you have any recommendations  I am thinking of some of the finest in the UK- Bath, Royal Hollaway, King's College, Stirling etc. Which one should I apply to? (IF NOT ALL)

Take care and enjoy your Saturday. I will see you all tomorrow <3
xx
B. 

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment! I love your textured shorts with the tights!!! I followed on GFC, feel free to follow back if you like :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, love the hair :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements.
    http://crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah! Obsessed with your blog, thanks for the comment so I found you! I love the shorts, you've inspired me to do something similar for an outfit. Amazing- you're so pretty too!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I've nominated you for a Liebster award :)
      http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html
      Katie xx

      Delete
    2. OMG! Thank you so much Katie, this literally made my day. I will definitely recommend your blog to my friends :)
      love,
      B.

      Delete
  4. Your outfit is gorgeous! I love those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Oxford shoes! I have three pairs here with me! These are perfect for any ocassions where one just can't wear heels :)

    I like your blog too! You're on a very good way :)

    Kisses,
    Kristina!

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx