Saturday, January 19, 2013

Liebster Award (OMG!)


WHUUUT WHUUT!


I just found out that the lovely Katie at Gravity And She nominated me for this award- make sure to check out her blog, she is truly amazing. I am absolutely thrilled! Not long ago my friend got nominated and I was very excited, but to have this award on my blog, here, right here, it’s amazing! Thank you again Katie.

But- What really is the Liebster award? Well it all began, god knows where, this is just one of the internet mysteries where someone has started something, and there are way too many connections and people involved to truly distinguish the beginning of it. This is where bloggers with 200 or less followers get nominated and have a chance to leave a footprint along the bloggers community. Follow the rules and you may put this cute pink award as a representation of your success, I suppose. Because I do feel like I have succeeded at something.





The Big Rules:
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

Alright, let’s get to the questions shall we? First let’s start with 11 facts about myself .

  1. I never quite know what to say about myself when people ask “tell me something interesting about you” – maybe because there is nothing REALLY outstanding about me.
  2. I like to think I’m funny. But really, I’m not.
  3. I do have a little obsession with movies. Like. I am literally obsessed. I watch them all, twice, three times, even four. I don’t know how I do it, I just wish my life was more like them, all the movies I watch.
  4. I used to have anger management issues as a child, whenever someone told me to do something I  didn't like, I’d scratch my eyeballs out. I’m okay now.
  5. I love horror movies, but when I do watch them, I HIDE.
  6. Shopping- I love it. Love it. Trying things on- not so much.
  7. I am really bad at saving money, because there is just SO MUCH TO BUY.
  8. I am half Polish and half Vietnamese, yet, I cannot speak Vietnamese at all. However- I speak Polish perfectly.
  9. When I find a good song, like a really good song, I listen to it- over and over again, to a point where I press *repeat* on my playlist, so it just goes on and on. And this sometimes continues for a WEEK. Yep, that’s how cray I am.
  10. I am a hopeless romantic. As in- I imagine myself across a beach, with a beautiful boy beside me. I imagine us holding hands and running across a field in the twilight, that’s how sad and hopeless I am.
  11. Last but not least, I sometimes have gangsta moments, where I talk about mah homeboys, mah niggus, and ah don’t give no shit. And sometimes, I like to talk in a British accent, where I talk about biscuits and tea. And there are those days where I just go all ITALIANO! LUIGI! QUE CAZZO! 


1
Questions from Katie:

  1. Which websites do you check every day?
-          I look at msn.com for some worldwide news/ LOL! AND HOLLYWOOD GOSSIP and Facebook. And of course, Bloglovin and IFG <3

2. Which shop do you like the best?
-          There are just so many, I can’t possibly choose the best one. 

3. Which is your favourite film?
-          I love movies. SO SO MUCH, so I’d say I have a few:
The Notebook, The Holiday, Shutter Island, Forrest Gump, 10 Things I hate about you and Mean Girls, OH OH AND The Help. 

4.What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
-I just cannot wait for more movies to come out. Like The Great Gatsby. I am excited. And of course, new collections in my favorite stores. 

5. Who is your favourite designer?
-I’d say, Abercombie and Fitch/Top Shop

6. Which are your 5 must-have pieces in your wardrobe?
-Skinny Jeans
-Knitted Jumper
-Scarf
-Collar shirt
-Simple white tank top

7. What's the weather like right now?
-Just under 17 degrees. Not bad for winter eh? 

8. How tidy is the room you're in right now?
-I am currently in my bed. I just cleaned up my room, I’d say from “oh god what a mess” to “total OCD” it’s something like, “hmm, pretty clean”. 

9. Do you wear perfume? If so, which is your favourite?
-I do, I love my J’adore Dior and Daisy by Mark Jacobs.

10. Which is your most-worn item of clothing?
-Pepe Jeans

11. If you had £1000 to spend on anything fashion or beauty related, what would you choose?
-I would go crazy in Top Shop or Zara. I’d just go nuts. 


The 9 bloggers I nominate:



Dear nominated lovelies, here are your questions from moi!

1)      If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
2)      What is the most important thing in your life?
3)      What is your all time favorite song?
4)      What would be the most traumatizing moment in your life?
5)      Dogs or cats? (for those who don't like animals: daytime or nighttime?)
6)      What is your favorite brand?
7)       How would you classify your style?
8)      What is the first thing you do, before you go to bed.
9)      If you got  $500 000, what would you spend it on?
10)  If your loved one was in danger, would you kill for them?
11)   How did you start blogging- what motivated you?


 Have fun my nominated babes! I better get to posting my OOTD now.
Love yah,
xx
B. 




6 comments:

  1. thank you sooo much for nominating me! I have already done this so I won't post it on my blog, but I can answer you here!

    1)If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? - I'd eat loads of ice-cream with my bf and spend the day with him, every second of it.
    2)What is the most important thing in your life? Well, I'd say the most important "person" and that would be my fiance who I love so so much .. But other than that fashion is my life and keeps me going!
    3) What is your all time favorite song? Ohh Id have to say Jason Mraz - I won't give up .. it's SOOO beautiful!
    4)What would be the most traumatizing moment in your life? - Oh I really don't want to picture it .. but I guess it would be losing someone I love. :( That can't happen!
    5)Dogs or cats? (for those who don't like animals: daytime or nighttime?) I'm one of those crazy animal lovers who'd fill the life with animals :D So I love both! Cats are cute, warm and a bit slow, dogs are funny, cheerful and energetic - they both have amazing qualities.
    6)What is your favorite brand? - I love Zara, Vero Moda and Amisu very very much :)
    7)How would you classify your style? - I love this question :D The thing is that I'm like a cameleon. One day I look like a lady, next day I look like modern fashionista, then like cute vintage chic and then like a bohemian dream. It totally depends on my mood, but I like to play with style - I couldn't be stuck in one style the rest of my life.
    8)What is the first thing you do, before you go to bed? - Kiss my lovely bf :)
    9)If you got $500 000, what would you spend it on? - Firstly, I'd buy a proper camera because I love photography but I can't afford a proper one right now .. But I'd definitely invest some of the money for the future - for my home, future children etc.
    10)If your loved one was in danger, would you kill for them? - Not even doubting about it.
    11)How did you start blogging- what motivated you? - I love fashion so much and I really wanted to share my fashion-love with others. Fashion is my soul and that's what motivates me.


    Thank you so much for these questions!

    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for answering those questions. Really enjoyed reading it :) I see we have a lot in common! My style varies as well and I do love animals with all my heart :) It's so sweet how you love your fiance, hopefully one day I will feel the same way.

      Love,
      B.

      Delete
  2. Aw thank you very much, I've already done one of these on my blog, but I love the fact you nominated me :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! No problem at all- you deserve it. I love 10 Things I Hate About You (so much love for JGL) and your heritage sounds so interesting!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx