Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lovin' De Nim


Hi My Darlings!

Today, I created something different. I found a denim shirt in my closet, and I thought, hmm, what could I do with it? Within minutes, I knew what to wear, how to wear it and what to add. It was like a Shakespeare moment of coming up with an outfit, it all just came together. This is my non-preppy mood. I went all vintange-ish on yall. Hope you like it. And- I apologize for the inconsistency of my photographs, some didn't need to be edited and some just had to. 
Je suis desole <3 



Unfortunately my tights got ruined in the wash... whoops. 
I just loove the over sized sweater, luv it. And it's warm! 



Ya-haha. I still have some of my ombre red dye left. 




Ah, my old converse. 


I know- I need to paint my nails some other color. I know, today I will.








My rings. Yayayay.

Outfit Details:

Jumper- From my papa: Tailor and Son
Shorts- From my babe Linnie Tam 
 Tights: Gata
Shirt: Zara
Shoes: Converse 
Ring: (big golden one- MANGO) Smaller golden framed blue crystal- inherited from my grandma
Index finger small golden ring- My mama's 
Earrings: From Ann- Accessorize <3 
Belt- A&F 

That's it for today! Hope you like my creation. something strictly for the weekend, I don't think my very Asian dad would like me lookin like a "hobo". Ahh, parents. 

Love you,
xx
B. 


6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. I read that you'r half Polish, I'm Polish too ;o
    Check out my blog. ;)
    Nicole - http://nbyen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what style! compliments . . .


    LiLLy V.

    I follow your blog for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love your blog too, new follower for sure :) <3

      Delete
  3. LOVE this outfit!!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally LOVE the look!! That sweater fits perfectly with the rest of the outfit (:

    http://livelaughloveandmakeup.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx