Friday, January 18, 2013

Oh Mighty Friday


Hi Ladies and Gents!  Yes I am truly excited. Why you ask? IT'S FRIDAY. I just came back from school, before I went home in a very cheap taxi (Vietnam has its perks) I went to joma, a nice restaurant where they serve... wait for it... BAGELS and WAFFLES. I don't know many places here, but honestly for me this is the best place with bagels. I promised myself not to eat dinner... but who can't eat dinner on a Friday evening! I am going to watch "Get him to the Greek" because I heard it's funny and there is no Friday without a movie to watch. And and and- VAMPIRE DIARIES IS COMING OUT. 

Today school was pretty good. Maybe because I am just too excited about the food. Anyway- My outfit today is quite simple. It was more of a last minute change, I borrowed the sweater from Michelle <3 Love you baby girl. Just you wait for the weekend, I will come up with some revolutionary outfits with the neon pink converse I just fond!  And I just opened a box with my accessories, I didn't even know they were there! 

OOTD


My lovely Uggs <3  



This is my favorite tank top, because of the lace detail and the little ribbons 









My favorite earrings, little green stone with a golden frame and my wing. 




 My "peanut shell" ring, my bro likes to call it that. I don't know what it's called. All I know is that it gives my outfit the little "OH LOOK AT THAT" factor.  





And most importantly, MY BAGEL EGGER <3 YUMS YUMS IN MY TUMS- basically- GOODBYE DIET



I also got a London Fog drink- Ear Grey with milk and vanilla mmm :) For all of tea lovers our there- (shout out to my homeboy- Linnie) 

OH BTW. I downloaded a really fun app on my Iphone. With nature sounds, and one of them were crickets. And I always play it whenever some awkward situation occurs. It is SO much fun. Really, people do sometimes think I am a little bit on the slow side. But really, try it. Go and confess to a stranger, tell them you love them, and when they look at you with fear, play the sound. And just look serious. It will definitely make that person's day. 

Outfit details: 

Tank: Atlantic-Dark navy color
Skinny Jeans- A&F
Sweater- Michelle's! <3 
Shoes- Uggs 
Ring: ALDO
Earrings: Accessorize and APART
Nail polish- Inglot 


*********

Also you might want to listen to a few songs that I am currently addicted to: 
-Crystal Fighters "At Home" 
-Ben Taylor "Wicked Way"
-The Rumble Strips- "Boys and Girls in Love"
-Two door cinema club "What you know" 
-Electric Guest "The Head I Hold"

Well that's it for today!  Make sure you follow me to see how my style evolves with time. Because I do have a lot of fashion mood swings. Something like a fashion PMS. 

Love you,

xx
B. 




4 comments:

  1. wow!Lovely blog <3

    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look, love the accessories

    Please come by and check out my latest post :)

    Helen

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jumper!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx