Monday, January 21, 2013

Soft VS Hard


My Lovely Jobelies!

I have a mid term exam. Tomorrow. For math, and I am BAD. At math- like, it's just something my mind chooses not to comprehend. Why the fuck do we have logs? They literally DON'T MEAN ANYTHING, and functions? Nobody gives about the x and y. I am just so frustrated, I just want to sleep .And watch movies all day and take pictures. Ahh, I can't wait for the Chinese new year break.  I will blog all day long. And... study some more. AND PARTAY. Hopefully :) Well that's it for my blabla, This is what I created (modified a bit, did not come in this to school) also- I came home late. The sun cheated and set down earlier than I anticipated. Editing for the win. Oh and the title? I will explain later 





T'was windy indeed.  






Hey- I will tell you a secret, the little chocolate wrap on the ground, I keep forgetting to toss it, now pay attention, it shows up in every picture. Ahh...  











Comfy and warm <3 Love you Loc for giving me this amazing sweater  






My awesome shorty shorts and boots.  




Detail on da shorts yall.  





Finally- my little necklace that I got from my lovely sister for Christmas <3 Means a lot to me.


Outfit Details:
Sweater- Cashmere, from loc, brand- DONOO 
Shorts- Zara
Tights- Korean Brand
Shoes- Gino Rossi
Necklace- Tiffany & Co.

Title- Soft VS Hard, well I mixed soft and hard styles together. The delicate soft sweater, tiny necklace with strong- ripped shorts, boots and tights. Hard and Soft indeed. Soft for the most part, is that sweater. Cashmere is amazing, a pain in the ass to wash, but AH LOVE IT. You already know what it is- I GAWTS TO GO STUDY. Education VS Fashion- which one is more important? Which one really DEFINES us? Interesting question for you all to reflect upon.

Goodnight 
xx
B. 

10 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit, and the way you write. Good luck for your exam!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Katie <3
      Unfortunately I bombed it :(

      Delete
  2. love that outfit! so gorgeous! :)

    Ps. love ur dainty blog, i just followed you via GFC,
    hope you'll follow me too! <3

    XOXO

    http://sunkissedvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love <3 I will check out your blog too!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty outfit and contrast of soft and hard. I love that first photo of you. I'm the same way with math...I just don't get it :-) xo Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marisa :) I'm glad I'm not the only one :P math kills me,

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx