Saturday, January 26, 2013

Who Run The World- Girls


Hi ya!

Wondering what the title means? Well, us GIRLS, RUN THE MOTHERFUCKIN WORLD! I am wearing a flowy skirt, sort of like something from Beyonce's music video, I thought this title would be sort of appropriate. I apologize for not updating yesterday, I have come to the conclusion that I will update, 3-4 times a week. Don't really have the time to do so everyday, especially that now the sun is lazy, it does not come up often, it at all. Please go listen to We are by Joy Williams. It's a beautiful song. And I am listening it to it, over and over. 
Yep, that is it. I have a math tutor now! Yay for the stupid me. I have to go now. Lunch with my daddy before he leaves for a delegation. And then make some more Econ notes! And get my studying on. 
GET IT ON ;) 

Here you go lovelies: 




Got this beautiful crop top from a friend. 


I don't often wear heels, but when I do, it's only for special outfits, and special occasions.









Screw winter, I'm bored. I want summer outfits to kick off. 



Lens: Macro AF Digital Angle 0.5 mm

Little shiny diamond ish stones on the sides <3 

Oh oh oh, a new Zara outlet store opened just OPPOSITE my house. How luck am I??? SHOPPING TIME YALL <3 

Outfit details:

Skirt: Random Vietnamese Shop
Top: From a friend
Shoes: Tracy
Earrings (small white rose)- Accessorize 

Aight, I'm off.
xx
B. 

12 comments:

  1. gils DO run the world <3 and this is a great outfit. i love the combination of the lace and the draped skirt. would love to own these 2 pieces as well!


    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
  2. This top is so beautiful ;D...
    xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think so too <3 Thank you hun :)

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit so much!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women do run the world! Amen sistah;)! Love your top! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? Just leave me a comment on my blog and let me know! Thanks:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PREACH! :) no problem. I love your blog ;) I'd love to follow you.

      Delete
  5. suuuuch a cute outfit!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for following my blog:)! I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks so much <3 Appreciate it.

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx