Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My New Kicks


Hi My Dear Followers.  

As I promised,  today I decided to wear my new lovely vans that I got 2 days ago. 
I am loving the lazy and comfortable style. Something casual just enough for a casual tuesday at school. Today I bombed my math test on statistics, one of the easiest topics of ALL TIME. Obviously I have to make stupid mistakes and confuse myself. Hopefully I don't fail too badly. 
There is not much to say today, I'm watching Cloud Atlas today, the soundtrack that my friend showed me is AMAZEBALLS. Hopefully the movie too. 





Don't you love the color of these shoes! I am planning on getting white and black ones too. Never was a huge fan, NOW. I AM. Vans just look too cool. 


















Outfit Details!
Shirt- Topman (I do sometimes check out the men's section, because I love lose shirts on girls.
Shoes- VANS
Jeans- A&F 

Casual! 
Soon I will come up with more inventive outfits, I promise. 

Now I'm off to watch my movieeee
Finally a day with no work overload. (For now...)

xx
B. 



10 comments:

  1. So jealous of your new vans babe

    xx
    http://bleedinginwardly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, I rarely dress casually but I'll need to in the upcoming weeks with all my exams and coursework deadlines, argh! You are the perfect inspiration, you look great! Love those shoes, I've only had Converse and Superga sneakers (except running trainers of course) so I'd love to try some Vans.
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Love the vibrant shoes :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute vans! I love the colour.

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really inspiring blog! Love at the first sight <3

    Wanna follow each other with GFC? Please let me know :)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your vans and your casual style is like mine! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great shoes, I love the colour! I haven't had Vans for years but recently I've been thinking of getting the same style as yours in navy :)

    You have a lovely blog, dear, thanks so much for introducing yourself!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx