Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday Sorrow- or not.

WHAT? YOU AGAIN!? 

So. It's Tuesday. 2 more days to work on my chemistry lab, 3 more days to do English and Economics. Yes. School hits. Hard. And today, it's a Tuesday sorrow. It's humid, damp, rainy and dark. Sorrow-ish? 
Also, I would like to clarify just a little tiny thing. In case you were wondering:

a) I do not OWN THE SCHOOL 
b) I definitely don't think I OWN THE SCHOOL
c) I just like to take pictures of myself, that's all. I'm just a regular girl! Who likes to take photos and to play dress up.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way. Let's move onto my OOTD :) Today, I thought, hmm, what would be the simplest, most "rainy day" type of outfit. You'd probably guess: RAIN COAT and a pair of WELLIES. Well, no! Here in Vietnam, it doesn't rain. It drizzles. It's like a huge, bubble of water, spreading across town. My hair looks like CRAP, all poofy and curly. I can't get it to stay in one place. It's a MESS. And so, I thought today, since I will end up looking like Cruella anyway, might as well dress casually. For a casual Tuesday! 
Song of the day: Collide- NO NOT THE LEONA LEWIS. The Howie Day :) 

Here it is babeees! 


Wearing my best mascara. Probably can't see it, but well, my lashes are long as hell. I will make a make-up post soon. My usual make up, and my party make up. We shall see how this weekend goes. 
Look at that mess on my head. Nasty weather. 


Well, the title is misleading. It's not so sorrow-ish ;) 



I had too much fun today LOL! Took me a while to get all these pictures. I needed some time off from work. 



STUPID FACE OF MINE. 


Mah nails! Look! So shiny. And silver, love this color. 






Originally, this was my prom clutch, but hey, this only goes with everything edgy and dark ;) 


My clutch! Loving the vintage metallic look!




This, sweater would be probably my no. 1 favorite piece. It's casual, and I love the way it just sits on your arms and flows down. IT'S PERFECT. I love it. I wear it too often, but I just can't help myself. 



Back of my shorts. 


Ah yeh. My fav. shorts. Love them because of the nice back and the color and texture of course! 


This is the inside of my clutch. It's nice and soft. Although, you still can hear my keys inside... 



Outfit de-tailllssssssssssss: 
Top/Sweater- Top Shop
Shorts- Zara
Tights- Gata
Shoes- Gino Rossi
Bag/clutch- French Connection 
Nails- Inglot 

Camera: Canon 600D 18-55 EFS lens. Simple, but good!

Have a nice week-e... oh wait, it's just THE BEGINNING. Ugh. Love!

xx
B. 

25 comments:

  1. This Tuesday was best ever. My school was off from Saturday till Tuesday yay. Good luck for you Chemistry's classes , I am hating mine. You OOTD is so cute and I think you are so giddy like me and my twin. Haha yeah black cross-bodies are for everything :D
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know :)
    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg. my Tuesdays always suck. HAHA TELL ME ABOUT IT. Chemistry is killing me! I will follow you darling. Your blog is awesome. I love twins! I wish I had one!
      thanks sweetie :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I loved your makeup-nails and that little bag:) thanks for visiting my blog:) kisses from
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you darling <3 No problem. I am going to be a frequent visitor <3

      Delete
  3. I love the outfit! Fabulous shorts:)

    Check out my blog: http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!

    Win a free professional photo edit, all details on my blog.

    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/2013/02/visual-infinity.html

    Good luck!
    Ivana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!
    Love your outfit! Especially the shorts!
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my recent blog post!
    Hope to see you around more!
    xx, Kira
    http://frocking-style.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check out your blog frequently.
      And yes, I love the shorts too <3

      Delete
  6. lovin it great style. Keep on going!!

    xx Domenic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always have the sweetest comments, thank you :)

      Delete
  7. You look very pretty! I also love your clutch it's so cute and the detail is really nice. Great find. Now following!
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny photos, you have such a beautiful smile ;)
    Kiss
    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comfy, love it!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cute and comfy! I am quite smitten with that little clutch :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am comfy, always try to be comfortable for school. I KNOW! I love the clutch. Took me such a long time to find one <3

      Delete
  12. Lovely casual look!

    X Esther / http://www.my-confashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx