Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wintummer

I just made up a new word. Wintummer. That's because it's wintummer out here! (winter + summer for those who are a little bit on the slow side) Yesterday, the weather was beautiful, not too hot, not too cold, and the sun was shining like cray! And now?! NOW I'M IN A GLASS OF MILK AGAIN. WHY?! AND IT RAINED. Where is my sun <3 <3

Anyway. Since mother nature is CLEARLY bi-polar. I decided to match a summer dress with a winter sweater. Just because. You never fucking know what to wear here! I apologize, I haven't updated in a while, I was in a village yesterday, going around praying for the Chinese New Year, all my Asian peeps out there, you know what it is. It was so. Boring. And then I didn't have time to update because I now need to know how to "Evaluate the Schema Theory" "Compare and contrast two memory models" AND MOST OF ALL know to "what extent do cultural OR social values affect our cognitive processes". Yeah. That's right. Write me an essay for each and I will pay you a fortune. Because it may sound easy, but there ARE NO wrong answers to be completely honest, and all psychological studies AREN'T 100% sure or RIGHT for that matter. So. How the heck do I prove that something is affected by a theory that some random ass psychologist came up with while taking a shit? Hmm. That is a good question. 

Oh yeah! And today is Monday, and I'm not coming to school. Because. I hate Mondays and my strict dad finally let me skip. So yeah. Psychology revision, English and French. Here I come. Oh and I also need to finish watching The Proposal from last night :) yay.  Here it is lovelies: 




Finally did my nails. Red. Red. and Red! 




This is the summer dress underneath the winter sweater.  I love the floral print!




Outfit De-tails: 
Dress: F21
Sweater: From a friend/ no brand
Tights- Korean brand
Shoes- Tracey's 
Nail polish- Face shop 

That is all for today. Have a great Monday. Let's all try not to kill ourselves on this amazing day of the most amazing week. 

x to the o
B. 



36 comments:

  1. oh, lovely dress! :)

    Loila,
    http://daintychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, looks so cute and I love the way in which you have teamed it all up! Great blog and I'm following xx

    Tia
    xxx

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. You are such a stylish girl! I'm seriously loving that dress =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous outfit!
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice yuor style. i discovered yuor comment an now follow yuo:) also with bloglovin and lookbook

    http://effecoco.blogspot.it/2013/02/condannata-o-assolta.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. aah, what a lovely outfit!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the contrast between a summer dress and sweater. I was trying to pair those up, but I guess I did not have the right sweater for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! I thought I could combine them like that. I think knitted sweaters work well :)

      Delete
  9. Can't wait to wear my cable knit this winter.

    xx Domenic

    http://www.stylehuntingclub.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I was so excited when I go this one :)

      Delete
  10. Cute post and lovely dress. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and i'll be happy to follow
    you back. :)
    http://jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute dress! Suits you so good :-)

    THE2NDAVENUE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, you're too cute. Love how you paired the sweater with the dress. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wintummer is way more fun to say than swinter :D Love your outfit, very cute! I looooove those tights <3

    XO, Michi
    www.hautemenot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahah I know right! I thought that too :)

      Delete
  14. That looks lovely!! Like it a bit better without the sweater, cuz you look stunning, show off that figure!!


    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! :) hahaah me too but the winter breeze did not feel good.

      Delete
  15. I love the new word...Wintummer! It seems as though Wintummer is everywhere this year...Thursday it was 60F and sunny and today it is 27F and snowing, craziness!! Love your outfit and how it transitions from winter to summer :P

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god. Global warming. Thank you for the kind words <3

      Delete
  16. Great outfit!!
    - Jade xx

    www.thefashionablekitten.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx