Friday, March 1, 2013

Technically- It indeed is Saturday


Hey My Darlings!  

Today, Is Saturday. I woke up at 11 AM. Whoops... Mostly because I couldn't be bothered to really GET up off my bed. You know that feeling, you could technically wake up and go brush your teeth and what not, but you like the warm nice bed. And since it's the weekend and you have all the time in the world, you just lay there. I have that only sometimes. And  I LOVE THAT FEELING.
So then I woke up finally, and decided to put some effort into dressing up and putting on some make up. Also. I would like to rant, later on in the post. My school principle is pissing me off.  Ah, the outfit, here it is then: 

Oh and I also added some fun photos of my friends at school. They are lovely, except Megan... you kinda suck. JOKES <3 







































From the left:
Megan, Linnie Tam (fellow blogger), Me, and in the middle: Kyung Hyea, hottest Korean girl ever.

Outfit details:

Cardigan: MANGO
Shorts: ZARA
Tank top- Atlantic 
Shoes- Tommy Hilfiger 
Heart Necklace- Accessorize 
Rings: Accessorize, ALDO and Grandma's 

Now here goes my rant: 

Apparently, FEMALE teachers (who walk around with their boobs out in the open) complain to our principle about our TANK TOPS and our short SHORTS. LET ME CLARIFY: The weather in Vietnam is like a desert, with 200% humidity. And HEAT. Complete HEAT. If we are not allowed to wear tank tops and shorts, then somebody is fucking mental. 
And the reason why I am pissed off particularly, is because the principal came up to me, complaining about my short shorts, A DAY AFTER I WORE THEM SAYING: " oh an Adult came up to me and told me, hey can you see her shorts, they are very short and you can EVEN SEE HER pockets sticking out! :O" EVERYBODY- HOLD MAH SHIT. HOLD MAAAAH SHITT 
MY POCKETS? Were STICKING OUT? That's the design you dumbass! They are MEANT to stick out. Please. Somebody save me. 

yeah that's it. It's not like I'm gonna follow the rules, LOL, mid thigh shorts? ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I'd rather kill myself.
Psh.

Have a great weekend. 
xx
B. 




11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Those shorts are so nice.
    Katie xx
    http://thegravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally cute..love the shorts and neckpiece..!!

    kisses!
    Chings

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photos are great but you need to lessen your photos pixel to 500 for fast opening of your blog. 500px is a photography shot, the world's best photo sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shoes and SUPER jealous you're able to be outside in shorts wherever you live! It's still in the 20's up here in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like every piece of clothes on you.. This is very me combination ;)

    XoXo
    Nat.

    p.s. Follow me back if you want :)

    http://littleballoonn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx