Monday, August 19, 2013

Flowers in my hair

I have flowers in my hair, you should love me forever then.
 
To sum up my day today- nothing extraordinary, school life has become a sort of habit, seeing the same people has become a part of that daily routine too. What can I say, there is not much to it! I dropped Chemistry HL! YAY for me! I actually managed to say to myself: OI, YOU SUCK. STOP THIS. GG (good game). So, therefore, I hope now I can focus on my main higher levels and nail it and have a successful future, because I strive for that. Now- with the boring school day I have realized how quickly time passes, it's the second week of school and it feels like I never left! As though summer had never happened, ugh, this feeling is truly painful, and when I reach back to the past, it is so damn hard for me to truly relive the happiest moments of my life. Why is everything so unsatisfying?! I just want the big party to happen, and I want to go ice skating and do fun things. Not just think of fun things to do, you know what I mean?  Well, that's it for my personal note. Here is my casual and simple outfit ;) Hope you guys like it!
 
OH- and of course, yesterday my friend told me where she bought her platform shoes (thank you My <3) And I went out to look for that small little boutique (took me ages), and I FOUND IT! IT'S the cutest shop ever! And that's where I got my creepers for just 355 000 VND= something like 30 USD?
 
 
 
I love the flower band in my hair <3
 
 
 
 
5cm platforms baby! I am so tall and I love it! Look how cute they are, by far my best purchase.
 
 

 

 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
In all honesty, it was SO HARD to take a photo like this, as I fell backwards after 1 second... #nofitness



 
 

 
 

 
I just love how small they look, usually my feet look huge! And they look well with this simple dress.
 
OUTFIT D-E-T-A-I-L-S
 
Dress: Topshop
Creepers: Chillout Village
Flowers: FROM HAWAII AS A GIFT (ANN <3)
 
This moody and rainy weather: listen to We Are by Joy Williams
 
xx
B.
 

8 comments:

  1. fucking i went to the shop AND YOU BOUGHT THE LAST SHOES. NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 2 WEEKS UNTIL THEY HAVE MORE.

    don't like you but you look really nice though
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAH BABY <3 They had white ones!!!
      HEHE Thank you.
      WHEN will you post on your blog?

      Delete
    2. i have already two post www.maimichelle.blogspot.com
      i bought the ones on my blog they are so pretty <3

      Delete
  2. Great review!
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Sometimes I wish I had flowers in my hair too :)

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flower crown and nice dress :)
    xoxo

    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photos, I love your floral crown!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the creepers! I have a pair just like them, the dress is so cute too. Thanks for visiting my blog all that time ago! Chemistry is so tricky I dont blame you for dropping haha, best of luck
    Rachel xxx

    http://www.thefashionedition.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx