Wednesday, August 14, 2013

School's Back- Definitely NOT Excited

Oh God- I'm a senior!
 
Yes, grade 12- THE OLDEST. Yet, I feel like I am stuck in an endless maze, looking for a way out. Basically, my grade is the same, there is nobody new, all the same people, pretty much the same teachers, pretty much the same thing. All. Over. Again. But this time- for the last year. I will leave to university (GOD PLEASE KING'S COLLEGE UK <3) and have my own life and make some more friends and have a great independent life. But, now, when I am supposed to seize the day and truly enjoy high school I am just stressed and BORED of it all. I want this year to be good, I really do. I want to make memories that I will carry for the rest of my life, I still have time to fool around and sit in my parent's house and chill. But soon I will live on my own terms and have my own place. I will be an adult, next year, now I'm still a teenager. So, for fuck's sake, why are people so plain? I do love my friends, don't get me wrong, it was nice seeing them after summer. But I need someone new and fresh to come, so I can occupy the boring day with meeting them and getting to know them. And this year there is no such thing. So I'm quite sad about that.
 
On another note, today was also a very useless day, nothing happened and stupid "get to know each other" actives make me want to puke.  Obviously that'd be nice with people who I DON'T KNOW. Anyway, just stupid. I don't feel like anything today, I have the Extended Essay to complete and work for French and English. Ugh. HAMLET. There are VERY few people who actually understand Shakespeare... If any at all.
 
OUTFIT TODAY:
Super hot. I love rompers, makes me feel like I don't have anything on ;) HAH
 
 
 

 
I love how expensive my bag looks, but in reality it's just Charles and Keith (75 bucks yo!)

 
Remember when I was pale like a wall- I TANNED <3

 
 




 
(The back shows my bra, and Phong wanted to undo it a couple of times.
Warning- don't wear a bra with this)
 
 
 

 
AHH- I cut my hair... I had really bad split ends and the layers were so uneven, I had to.

 
 
 
OUTFIT DETAILS BABY:
 
Rompers- ZARA
Shoes- GINO ROSSI
Bag- CHARLES AND KEITH
Rings- silver small one for the toe (I cheated), Accessorize, grandma
 
That's it really, simple, summery and comfortable. In other words- nobody to impress.
For those that still have summer- enjoy it. And wish me luck this senior year!
 
xx
B.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit!
    And good luck for your senior year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice outift :) just started following you--your profile description thing made me laugh so much ahah :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I think you are the only person who understands my humor haha <3

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments, they make my day!
Every single one of them.
Thank you for visiting my blog. It's all for you.
xx